1. Parents seeking admission for their ward shall fill up requisite application form.
2. Duly filled in application form along with documents mentioned therein is to be submitted at any of the addresses mentioned in the prospectus.
3. Photocopies of certificates of merits in other activities viz. Sports, music etc. May be attached.
1. Admission is granted on preference only to jain boys in class v to ix depending on the vacancies for the year commencing from june every year. Students other than jain community, who agrees and abides to follow jain ideology and all other rules and regulations of the institute, will be admitted at the sole discretion of the management.
2.Application forms with incomplete details, inaccurate or incorrect particulars are liable to be rejected.
3. Admissions are granted purely on the basis of merits. We do not entertain and recommendation or accept any donation for admission.
4. Admission is granted only for a year which can be renewed for another year.
5. The management reserves the right to refuse or accept any admission without assigning any reason to do so.
6. Original school leaving certificate and mark sheet must be submitted within 15 days of admission.
7. Countersign of d.e.o. is necessary on the school leaving certificate from students coming out of gujarat state.
ENTRANCE INTERACTION / TEST
1. Application forms with incomplete details, inaccurate or incorrect particulars are liable to be rejected.
2. After receiving the application form, a date for interaction/test will be communicated to theparents. Please note that call for interview/entrance test does not guarantee admission.
3. Bring original documents/mark sheets/other merit certificates for verification, photocopies whereof are submitted along with the application form.
4. Both the parents must remain present during the time of interview.
5. Bring 4 passport size photographs of the student.